Same questions + different person = The Beauty 3/6/5, an interesting peek into the lives and beauty personalities of our fantastic readers!
This week’s edition of The Beauty 3/6/5 features Asha from Montreal! Asha is a writer and beauty junkie.
She likes every beauty product under the sun, funky accessories, and her dog Coco.
So, without further ado…
1. Describe yourself in 10 words or less.
Bold, creative, jovial, passionate and resilient.
2. Tell us about your personal philosophy.
Live this life like you haven’t been promised another.
3. “I am the most beautiful when…”
I’m good to myself: respecting my dietary constraints, working out and doing what I love.
Stepping into the sunlight.
1. Your earliest beauty memory?
My mother’s love for red lipstick.
2. Wackiest or most disastrous beauty moment?
I went through a blond phase and decided to color my locks platinum blond.
3. The most foolish beauty advice you’ve been given?
I can’t recall any bad beauty advice.
4. Last product you used down to the last drop?
Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum – This plumps the skin and provides an amazing glow. I love it!
5. Who is your beauty icon and why?
My mom, because she has always liked unique pieces, and she puts them together so well.
6. Celeb whose beauty style you most admire?
Shingai Shoniwa has a bold, unapologetic style. I love that she isn’t afraid to take risks with her outfits.
5: PRODUCTS ON YOUR VANITY RIGHT NOW
I love my hair!
1. Baby Lips by Maybelline in Grape Vine – I love the way this makes my lips feel; it’s ultra-moisturizing and it has a bit of SPF, which makes it perfect for summer.
2. MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara – I’ve tried every mascara imaginable, but this mascara has a double brush: one to separate and elongate the lashes, while the second brush adds volume.
3. Glycolic 10% Gentle Peel Solution by Dermaglow – I recently had a breakout on one side of my face, so right now I’m trying to renew my skin as quickly as possible. Glycolic acid speeds up the skin renewal process, tightens pores and reduces the look of any cracks that may start forming.
4. A homemade Shea butter mix that I slather on my face -- This mixture keeps me moisturized and has every vitamin you can think of as an ingredient.
5. La Roche -Posay’s EFFACLAR deep cleansing foaming cream – It can be a bit harsh, so I use it around twice per week.
The Beauty 3/6/5 is an interesting peek into the lives and beauty personalities of our fantastic readers! We would love to feature YOU! Please send an email that includes: your name, where you live, picture(s) and your responses to beauty3sixty5 [at] gmail [dot] com
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE below so you won’t miss another!
Email Newsletter or RSS Feed
Follow Us on Twitter
”Like” Us on Facebook
Pin with Us on Pinterest
This entry was posted
on Monday, May 21st, 2012 at 10:50 pm and is filed under The Beauty 3/6/5.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Check out my Tumblr while you’re at it!