Home About Contact Press Advertise Faq
Search Beauty 365
The Latest And Greatest
Add Us!

Disclaimer
All images are property of their respectful owner(s).
Beauty 365 Archive
April 8th, 2012
WIN IT: CURLS Products — 6 Month Supply

CURLS is officially a decade old.

Yep, we can’t believe it either.

Chances are if you have any hint of curl in your hair, you’ve seen these products around town or online.

We happen to be obsessed with Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner ($16). It works wonders for co-washing and smells like heaven, coconuts, and lime!

But, we digress. . .

Starting off as a small local business CURLS is now a multi-million-dollar company that is distributed in over 3000 salons and is also available nationwide in Target, CVS, Sallys, Rite-Aid and Walgreens making it more accessible than ever.

CURLS features a 4 step hair care product regimen for each of the three curly hair types: wavy, curly and kinky.

And, talk about inspiring, founder and CEO Mahisha Dellinger launched the brand from her very own kitchen after growing frustrated with in-store offerings for her curly hair. Talk about tenacity!

Anyhoo, to celebrate the 10 year Curliversery, we’ve partnered with the good folks at CURLS to sponsor a wonderful giveaway.

Up for grabs is…

a 6 month supply of CURLS products

There are a total of THREE ways to enter. Please enter each way only once…

1) Leave a comment below answering the question “Why do you like YOUR curls?” Please also include your email address!

2) “Like” Beauty 365 on Facebook and leave a comment answering the question “Why do you like YOUR curls?” Existing fans can just leave a comment for their entry.

3)  Follow both @Beauty 365 and @frizzfreeCURLS on Twitter and tweet your answer to “Why do you like YOUR curls?” Existing followers can just tweet for their entry (must follow both!)

Contest ends April 17, 2012 at 5pm!

Laters!

Like this post? SUBSCRIBE below so you won’t miss another!
Email Newsletter or RSS Feed

”Like” Us on Facebook

Pin with Us on Pinterest
Check out my Tumblr while you’re at it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 8th, 2012 at 10:13 pm and is filed under Beauty News, Hair Care, Win It. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

97 Responses to “WIN IT: CURLS Products — 6 Month Supply”

1. Sara says:

I like my curls because everyone tells me how beautiful they are.

2. krystel says:

I love my curls they are georeus love the wy they bounce i love he way theyy make a fabolus wve inn the back but in the from its veary curly love how i can but gel to define my 3c 3b 4a culs love them so much

3. Endya says:

I like my curls because they are beautiful.
    And people always tell me how pretty they are.

4. Tashira M says:

Why do I like my curls? Well because it speaks Volumes. It expresses my free- spirited nature. Whether it shrinks or its stretched it gives me life. I appreciate it because some people cant embrace their beauty the way I do through my hair. Its not just a physical thing, internally my hair contributes to my confidence and positive self-esteem.

5. Veronica G. says:

I love my curls because the are unique to me! And although the world is filled with curly haired beauties we are all different…so my hair is unlike anyone elses. It’s mine and it allows me to be free! =)

6. Julie says:

I am writing for my daughter…she is mixed black/white and her curls are amazing! They are soft, fluffy and everyone is always jealous of her hair…including me! =)

7. MARY-FRANCES KRAK says:

Have to admit, they get plenty of attention from guys. That is why I love my curls.

8. Cynthia says:

My hair is a 4c, I have not found anything until now that has made my hair so manageble until now. I love my Curls!

9. Kirsten bowie says:

I love my daughters curls because they represent both of her parents….

10. Kamara says:

I love my curls because they make me who I am so I wear them proudly. I want my girls to be proud of their curls too.

11. Gabrielle Slay says:

I loooovvveeee my curls because they tell all about who I am. The back of my hair is is tight spiral curls. They are stubborn just like I can be sometimes. The sides of my hairs is a more loose curl and just does its own thing. I am definitely a girl that does her own thing!! The middle of my hair is very wavy . My wavy hair reminds me of my great-grandfather. He passed away and I really didn’t get a chance to get to know him that well and I like to think that’s something that he left me :)

12. Ronishá says:

I like MY curls because their not like anyone elses!

13. Jennifer Green says:

I love my little girls curls! She is biracial and beautiful! I love that its a curl makes them soft and manageable, especially for a mom with straight hair =)

14. L. Strode says:

I love my curls because they are just like me… WILD and FREE!!!

15. April says:

I love my curls because they represent the true me.

16. Bianca says:

I love my natural hair mainly because it’s a lot stronger and healthier (and not to forget thick) than when I was (forced) to get perms. Also, I love the fact that when it rains I do not have to be one of those permies who run from it as if it’s fire and brimstone. The relationship with my curlies has been one of the most trying and sometimes stressful but nonetheless rewarding relationship I have ever had. But through it all, I still wouldn’t change anything and I am still happy I decided to make this journey 6 years ago.

17. Tenesha says:

I don’t just like my curls, I LOVE them! I proud to be relaxer free..cuz its all ME now. My curls are way more expressive, unique, and just plain FUN! BONUS..hubby is feelin the new me as well :)

18. Janelle B. says:

Why do I love my curls? I love my curls because of their versatility. I can be rock star wild or librarian tame. I rock a full curly fro or a twisty updo. When I chose, I can wear it straight. Or not. My hair is not me nor am I my hair (cue India.Arie) but it is a fluffy wavy curly extension of all that I can be and what I choose to be. On any given day, my curls embrace a chameleon spirit. And I love them for that.

19. shane gordon says:

I like my curls because it’s amazing and versatile to have them.

20. kari says:

I love my daughters curls because I don’t have them and I think they are gorgeous and am excited to teach her to embrace their beauty!

21. Krista says:

I like my curls because that’s how the good Lord made me and God don’t make no mistakes!

22. LaManda says:

I love my curls because of the low manipulation it takes to look good!

23. Jessica. says:

I love my curls because it took me a while to embrace them, but now I see them as my true besuty. What’s awesome is that my biracial curlies want mommy to wear her hear “curly like mine”. The bigger the better. I love being an example for them.

24. Vicki Wurgler says:

I used to fight my curls now I love them. I do have a problem with frizz but they give me volume and are easy to maintain

25. Mary says:

I like my curls because they are big and voluminous.

26. Airess says:

I like my curls because they are so me! They dont define me but they compliment me and my personality. My hair is big and wild and my curls are super defined. I am different, I can be wild at times, and my hair just adds to that fabulously! lol

taylo292@gmail.com

27. Mahogany says:

I spent years fighting my natural hair texture until I found CURLS. Now with the right products I can rock my curls with confidence. My hair is strong and unique just like I am and that why I love my curls!! <3

28. Jessica Carodine says:

My curls are a beautiful reflection of who I am. As I listened to (India Ire,I Am Not My Hair) I did big chop it was like a new begging. My joys showed through the definition of my curl. With love and care they have become tight , coily and full of bounce. If I don’t have control of any thing in my life I at least have control of my curls. Having natural hair is beautiful. My curls are my world and has taught my how to be committed. Through the good days and bad my coils remain tight and strong. When I discovered my curl pattern it was not just beautiful on the outside but brought a joy within. I am African American and with my curls I can embrace my true African roots. My Grandmother also had the same hair text and was natural. Now that she has passed I carry on a piece of her in each of my little, tight, bouncy coils. Although am fabulous with my small afro it’s the first step to a beautiful journey. I LOVE MY CURLS!!!

29. Dorothy Dobson says:

I like my curls because I want to be naturally beautiful, without perms, extensions, wigs & hairpieces!!!

30. Tasha says:

I like my curls, because they set me apart from others. There are very few people in my everyday life that share the naturally beautiful curls that I have, and they have admitted to envying them.

31. Keva says:

I love my curls because they are naturally me and didnt cost me 1 penny. :) There so many ways I never knew I could wear my hair.

32. Tabitha says:

Before I knew how to manage my curls it was a lil frustrating but now I luv my natural curls and have three daughters to encourage that same luv….

33. Allie says:

I like my curls because they are the real me.

34. tamar says:

I only like my curls when the weather permits! I was teased when I had them as a kid since I lived in humidville and my hair was a frizzy mess :(

35. Jill Myrick says:

I love my curls because that make my fine hair so bouncy and thick looking.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

36. erma H says:

I love my curls cause all you have to do is brush and go.

37. Diana G says:

I like my curls because they make my hair look alive and bouncy.

38. shawna says:

I like my curls because alot people pay good money for something I have naturally.

39. spirit_kim says:

I like my curls becuase, they are easy and fun.

40. Dawn Reid says:

I love my curls because they make me who I am
    mightynaynay(at)cs.com

41. rachel b. says:

i love my curls because they are because and they are me.

42. carol y l says:

I love them because they are pretty and my hubby loves them.

43. Jamie says:

I love my daughters curls because they are beautiful! I wish I had curls like her! Everyone always comes up to us to tell us how beautiful her hair is! Love! :)

44. Sand says:

I like my curls because they look like I put in more effort into my hair than I really did.

45. Donna K says:

Because curls are pretty.

46. Gbelle says:

I like my curls because of its versatility, no two hair days are ever alike!

47. Who rules the world?!? Curls! So why wouldn’t I like my natural pattern.