Remember when I shared my Top 5 Fragrances?
Well, they’ve changed (of course) but I thought it would be fun to share which 5 lippies have tickled my fancy lately. . .
(from left to right)
1. Color Presso in Snazzy by L’Oreal HIP ($6) - Although the packaging looks a bit odd, I quite like this lippie for daily use. This is essentially two glosses in one that you can mix to your heart’s desire. It’s light and moisturizing with just a hint of shimmer, too.
2. Long Wear Liquid Lip Color in Fiery by Stila ($22) – I’m quite certain that Felicia over at This That Beauty has singlehandedly doubled sales of this lip color via her long-standing Twitter avatar. I finally purchased it not too long ago and LOVE it! It’s matte. It’s red. It works. It also isn’t super duper drying as some matte lip colors can be. #win
3. Light Up Your Lips in Baby Pink by Elizabeth Grant ($20) – At first when I heard “Baby Pink” I thought the worst. But, this gloss is light, sheer and not at all sticky. The applicator has an LED light and a mirror on the side so it is beyond useful. Kudos to you, E.G.
4. Rouge Cream Lipstick in Crush 23 by Sephora Collection – What a sleeper hit! While wandering around in Sephora (as usual!) I came across this shade that my dear friend Nene had raved about. Not only is it just 12 bucks, it’s such a pretty deep plum that can be worn two ways. I dab it on for more of a sheer, semi-matte look but a fuller application will give you a juicy pop of color.
5. Ruby Woo Lipstick by MAC ($21) – My first foray in to the world of the red lip began with this and I’ve never looked back. It’s a true, blue-based red that is very matte and long-wearing. I haven’t one complaint! I wear it with their lip pencil in Beet for instant glam. In fact, I may just wear it today, just because. . .
And, there ya have it. My recent crop of lip products.
Ever try any of these?
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE below so you won’t miss another!
Email Newsletter or RSS Feed
Follow Us on Twitter
This entry was posted
on Sunday, March 25th, 2012 at 2:11 pm and is filed under Favorite Things, HIP, Lip Care, Makeup - Lip Care, Makeup - Lip Color.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
”Like” Us on Facebook
Check out my Tumblr while you’re at it!