Same questions + different person = The Beauty 3/6/5, an interesting peek into the lives and beauty personalities of our fantastic readers!
This week’s edition of The Beauty 3/6/5 features Gee Gee from New Jersey! Gee Gee is a true Gemini who flies the friendly skies for a living.
She likes big long eye lashes, exploring the world and getting pretty.
So, without further ado…
1. Describe yourself in 10 words or less.
I am Simply Complicated.
2. Tell us about your personal philosophy.
I Have to believe I Look Beautiful !! Other People’s Opinions Don’t Matter.
3. “I am the most beautiful when…”
I Have a Genuine Smile on My Face.
1. Your earliest beauty memory?
My Dad Always Told me I Was Beautiful .. Ever Since I was A little Girl .. And That if Anyone Told Me Different .. They were Stupid!
2. Wackiest or most disastrous beauty moment?
When I Did My Own Big Chop.. That Pic Above !! Wacky but not so Disastrous.
3. The most foolish beauty advice you’ve been given?
Don’t Relax or Dye your Hair While On your “Lady Days” .. U’ll Die !! O_o
4. Last product you used down to the last drop?
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Dryness Reversal Treatment.
5. Who is your beauty icon and why?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.. Shes the Most Beautiful Women in the World!
6. Celeb whose beauty style you most admire?
I like Rihanna Sense of Style .. I Wouldnt Say I Admire Her the Most Though.
5: PRODUCTS ON YOUR VANITY RIGHT NOW
1. Ponds Cold Cream – One of the Only Creams That Doesn’t Burn My face = ( … I Have Weird Skin!
2. Mac Eye Lashes – They Blend Brown And Black Lashes So They Look isnt So Baby Doll Intense.
3. Shea Butter From Ghana – Best Thing Since Way B4 Sliced Bread !!! It Does Everything !!!
4. Olive Oil From India — Rich Moisturizer !!! And U Dont Smell Like A Kitchen !
5. E.L.F. Makeup — MAC Finish Without MAC Prices !! Saving $$$ is Always an Eye Catcher for Me !!! Also Really Easy on my Skin !! Again My Skin is Weird lol
The Beauty 3/6/5 is an interesting peek into the lives and beauty personalities of our fantastic readers!We would love to feature YOU! Please send an email that includes: your name, where you live, picture(s) and your responses to beauty3sixty5 [at] gmail [dot] com.
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE below so you won’t miss another!
Email Newsletter or RSS Feed
Follow Us on Twitter
This entry was posted
on Monday, February 20th, 2012 at 8:50 pm and is filed under The Beauty 3/6/5.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
”Like” Us on Facebook
Check out my Tumblr while you’re at it!