Have you ever stopped to think about the mighty Q-tip?
You know, that little piece of cardboard with tiny pieces of cotton on either end that is one of the most genius beauty inventions ever?
Well, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Q-tips to see how many different ways one can think of to use Q-tips or Q-tip Precision Tips cotton swabs!
We came up with 8, keep reading to find out more. . .
1. Clean off any mascara that happens to get on our eyelids after application on the skin right behind our lashes.
2. Clean underneath our fingernails.
3. Hygienically popping pimples!
4. Spot treating pimples with acne treatments.
5. Precise concealer or fade creme application for any blemish or hyperpigmented area.
6. Clean up any mistakes from our home manicures. Precision Tip Q-tips (pictured) are GREAT for this!
7. Apply coconut oil or other essential oils to our scalp when our hair is in braids or flat-twists.
8. Glue application and positioning for false lashes.
So, what do you think? I’m sure you guys can come up with more beauty uses for Q-tips.
Leave a comment and let us know!
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE below so you won’t miss another!
Email Newsletter or RSS Feed
Follow Us on Twitter
”Like” Us on Facebook
Check out my Tumblr while you’re at it!
Image credit: OurOrdinaryLife.com
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at 6:19 pm and is filed under Makeup - Eye.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Disclaimer: This product and information relating to it was provided for editorial consideration. Opinions, are all mine! For more information, please see our disclosure.