Same questions + different person = The Beauty 3/6/5, an interesting peek into the lives and beauty personalities of our fantastic readers!
This week’s edition of The Beauty 3/6/5 features Petra from Montreal! Petra is a lawyer.
She likes live music, natural hair, and juice.
So, without further ado…
1. Describe yourself in 10 words or less.
Athletic, happy, engaged, positive. An intellectual aesthete who loves conversation.
2. Tell us about your personal philosophy.
Be and stay engaged. Actively live life as opposed to passively going through motions. And a part of that is finding out what makes you happy and fulfilled and actually doing these things.
3. “I am the most beautiful when…”
I am balanced and engaged.
1. Your earliest beauty memory?
My grandmother teaching me how to do cornrows.
2. Wackiest or most disastrous beauty moment?
The black lip liner my friends put on my lips for my test high school graduation pictures.
3. The most foolish beauty advice you’ve been given?
Honestly, I do not recall any foolish beauty advice.
4. Last product you used down to the last drop?
Dior Addict Lip Glow.
5. Who is your beauty icon and why?
I honestly cannot name an individual who gets the icon status.
6. Celeb whose beauty style you most admire?
I love Rihanna’s bold trendy look. From head to toe she owns her look: hair, make up, clothes, shoes, bag, and accessories, everything.
5: PRODUCTS ON YOUR VANITY RIGHT NOW
1. Homemade Shea Butter Hair Mix. This whipped mixture of goodies including: shea butter and a variety of oils provides the moisture that makes my hair healthy and me happy.
2. Dior Addict Lip Glow – This lip balm adds a subtle hint of pink, which works for me in every context: from work in the day, to dinner with friends, to a nighttime show or other social event.
3. Diorshow Blackout Mascara – I loved this mascara from the first time I tried it and continue to love the bold black color.
4. Cover FX Blush in “Garnet” – I was initially hesitant to enter the world of blush, but after being introduced to this product, I have gladly included blush to my make up kit.
5. Neutrogena Extra Gentle Face Wash - I am unfortunately, sensitive or allergic to some ingredient (or ingredients) that are common to almost all the beauty products that I have tried over time, so it was a pleasure to get a face wash that I like and that I can use. Yay Neutrogena!
The Beauty 3/6/5 is an interesting peek into the lives and beauty personalities of our fantastic readers!We would love to feature YOU! Please send an email that includes: your name, where you live, picture(s) and your responses to beauty3sixty5 [at] gmail [dot] com.
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE below so you won’t miss another!
Email Newsletter or RSS Feed
Follow Us on Twitter
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 29th, 2012 at 9:21 pm and is filed under The Beauty 3/6/5.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
”Like” Us on Facebook
Check out my Tumblr while you’re at it!